(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4140) Result of the FCD ballot on Fortran 2008

Toon Moene toon
Wed Jan 20 14:09:29 EST 2010

John Reid wrote:

> WG5,
>
> The result of the DTR ballot on Fortran 2008 is 12-1-6. Details are in
> in N1801. The UK voted "no" and three "yes" votes (USA, Japan, Canada) were
> accompanied by comments.

I take this to mean that the Netherlands didn't vote.  I am very sorry
about that, but I am actually a nobody in Standards-land in the
Netherlands (while I was a alternative to Matthijs everything could be
assumed to be valid, but not so anymore).

I will attend meeting 191, but I might not have a say in WG5 other than
(I hope helpful) comment.

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290