(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.4138) Result of the FCD ballot on Fortran2008

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Jan 20 14:04:11 EST 2010

The file SC22-N-4487_CSK.doc that is mentioned in N1801 as a "Comment
File" from North Korea is just a ballot that says "Yes without comment,"
so we don't need it either on the server on its own, or as part of
another file.

It was un-handy that the document that became N1801 had links to local
files, probably on the computer of whomever prepared the file.  It would
have been more helpful if SC22 had prepared it with links that landed
somewhere useful, so we could have determined immediately that the
"comment" from North Korea was vacuous.

Portugal and Kazakhstan are listed in N1801 as having provided comments,
but there is no comment file listed for either of them, and no comment
from either of them in N1802.  Should we assume there actually are no
comments from them to which we need to reply?