(j3.2006) Fwd: ACTION REQUIRED - 2010 Systematic Review of SC22 Standards

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Tue Feb 23 20:18:35 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 14:11 -0800, Bill Long wrote:
> The due date is well before our next meeting. Do we need a formal J3
> letter ballot, or is a "withdraw" vote in both cases sufficiently obvious?

Do we want to withdraw CoCo or call it "stabilized" or "confirmed?"

Do we want to withdraw the submodules TR before f08 is published?
Should it be "stabilized" or "confirmed" until INCITS asks us again?