(j3.2006) [Fwd: RE: What would be the room rate at Springhill?]

Bill Long longb
Tue Feb 23 16:10:40 EST 2010

Part of the motivation for moving to 3 meetings/year was that some
members were getting pressure from their funding sources to contain or
(better) reduce costs. In keeping with those mandates, I think that
staying with Fairfield is better than moving to Spring Hill.  Valerie
also seems to be recommending this path.  I vote to stay.