(j3.2006) 10-103 et al

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Mon Feb 1 23:47:54 EST 2010

Van Snyder wrote:
> More misc editorial fixes:

Please assemble all of these into a paper that references 103/104.

> Why are these things still in D.2?  Are we using Kurt's perl program to
> generate it?

Yes, and that is the problem.  We are using LaTeX conditionals to turn feature
sets on and off, but the perl program doesn't understand LaTeX conditionals at
all.

In the long term we should stop using LaTeX conditionals (either deleting the
turned-off text or using a different technology to turn things on/off) or use a
different technology to generate annex D.  In the short term I prefer just to
fix the turned-off features so that they escape the perl scan.

................................Malcolm Cohen, Nihon NAG, Tokyo.