(j3.2006) Hotel reservations for joint (May) meeting

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Thu Jan 15 15:35:17 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 11:04 -0800, Aleksandar Donev wrote:
> Hi,
> Do we have details set up to make hotel reservations for the joint
> WG5/J3 meeting in May---I am combining with a trip to the Grand Canyon
> and would like to plan ahead of time? I think Van is in charge but have
> not been paying attention :-\

We don't have reservation procedures set up for May yet, because there's
a chance we'll be at Courtyard Inn in Henderson instead of at Fairfield
Inn at Hughes Center.  Dan and I, and anybody else who's interested,
plan to visit the Courtyard.

BTW, are you coming next month?

Van