(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3976) Unfair warning?

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Thu Apr 30 22:44:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 19:28 -0700, Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> (I'm sending this to the WG5 list in case someone who will be at the
> meeting is not on the J3 list.)
>
> There is a new J3 paper, 09-216, containing editorial suggestions for
> 09-007r1.
>
> These suggestions are all minor editorial, with no intended technical
> content, so with my /EDIT hat on I intend to move the paper at the
> Monday afternoon session. It is quite short, so please read it and check
> that you are happy with the proposed edits before you get to the meeting.
>
> (Even if you will not be at the meeting you may send any comments or
> quibbles by email. The earlier the better.)
>
> Cheers,

Edit for [291:11] cites subclause "12.1 Syntax".  This should be "12.5.1
Syntax".

What did you intend for [328:end of page]?  It looks not to be complete.

One more to add:
[439:10] has an extraneous full stop, but see 09-215.