(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3977) Indexing

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Thu Apr 30 22:41:18 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'd just like to bring section 3 of paper 09-156 to everyone's
attention, in particular the bit that says
"Any suggestions as to removal of extraneous entries or addition of new
entries will be given due consideration."

Indexing is hard. And tedious. And we have actual technical work to do.

So I don't expect anyone to sit down and work through the index, but if
in the course of your technical reading the index fails you or leads you
astray, please make a note of it and mention it either by email or, if
you have lots of suggestions, as a new J3 meeting paper. (WG5 members
not at the meeting might find it easiest to stick to emailing me.)

Thank you for your attention.

.........................Malcolm Cohen, Nihon NAG, Tokyo.