(j3.2006) Tokyo meeting attendance

Kohli, Soma kohli
Thu Oct 16 06:52:23 EDT 2008

Hi ,
I am still trying to confirm my attendance with my organization.
If it goes through, there will be one person attending ( representing US)

Rgds
Soma Kohli

-----Original Message-----
From: j3-bounces at j3-fortran.org [mailto:j3-bounces at j3-fortran.org] On Behalf Of TAKATA Masayuki
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 2:46 PM
To: j3 at j3-fortran.org
Subject: (j3.2006) Tokyo meeting attendance

Dear J3 member:

I received, from ANSI, the list of US delegates for the Tokyo meeting, and then leaned that was not the attendance list.  In fact, there are listed all the current members of PL22.3, including alternates, excluding Malcolm and Jim.  If you are probably coming to the meeting, an earlier notice is highly appreciated.  Absence information is also welcome.

Please indicate your (intending) hotel and the number of people participating in the Tuesday tour/dinner.  Thank you.

Regards,

Makki

--
Takata, Masayuki: Professor
Edogawa University, Nagareyama, Chiba 270-0198 Japan