(j3.2006) Tokyo meeting attendance

TAKATA Masayuki takata
Wed Oct 8 05:37:11 EDT 2008

Dear J3 member:

I should have requested to send your information directly to me; I am not in the J3 list.
If you sent it only to the list, could you please forward it to takata at edogawa-u.ac.jp ?
Sorry for bothering.  (I do receive the SC22WG5 list.)

At this stage, my note says:
 - Present: Steve Lionel, Van*2 / Jim, Malcolm
 - Absent: Stan
 - Pending: Bill, Craig, Michael
 - Likely: Dan  :-)
 - Unlikely: Aleks (John thought so), Joanne, Lorri, John Wallin
 - Unknown: Jeanne

The Tuesday night attendance might slightly affect the meeting schedule, due to the bus
arrangements --- the more the better.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

Makki