(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3515) WG5 ballot on N1718

John Reid j.k.reid
Tue Feb 19 11:30:50 EST 2008

Craig Rasmussen wrote:

>> Vote on N1718
>>
>> A. I have found nothing that is out of accord with our decisions in
>> Las Vegas.
>

> Given that part of coarrays will now be a TR and will give us some  more
> time to work out more details, I agree with our decisions in Las  Vegas.
>

>> B. I think the following corrections should be made:

Craig,

You misunderstood what this vote is about. It is not about the technical content
- that is for your public comment. It is about whether N1718 correctly
represents what we decided in Las Vegas. E.g., if you find an occurrence of
"co-array", that would merit a correction.

Best wishes,

John.