(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3514) WG5 ballot on N1718

John Reid j.k.reid
Tue Feb 19 10:43:17 EST 2008

WG5,

Congratulations, Malcolm, on getting the revised draft ready ahead of time. It
is now visible on the WG5 site.

In accord with our decision in Las Vegas, see I am now starting a WG5 ballot.
The aim is simply to find anything that does not accord with our decisions in
Las Vegas. The ballot ends on March 6th. All votes must be received by me by
9 a.m. (UK time) on March 7th.

Please choose one of these alternatives below. All suggested corrections will be
discussed by the Editor, me, and Dan. Those that we accept will be made before
the document is sent to the SC22 Secretariat.

Best wishes,

John.

Vote on N1718

A. I have found nothing that is out of accord with our decisions in Las Vegas.

B. I think the following corrections should be made: