(j3.2006) N1718 prepared

Malcolm Cohen malcolm
Mon Feb 18 21:30:18 EST 2008

Hi folks,

N1718 aka 08-007r1 is now available in the Edit subdirectory
of the j3-fortran.org ftp server, as
   N1718.pdf.bz2
   N1718.ps.bz2
i.e. both bzip2-ed.

It has paragraph numbers but no line numbers.

It is formatted for A4 but should print ok on Letter according to
the experiments I did while I was at the meeting.  You might get
better output by using the PDF and actually telling AcroRead that
you are printing on Letter (that's what I found anyway).

(During my experiments I convinced AcroRead to print it at 100%
resolution and at that time all the toner still ended up on the page
and not too close to the binding margin, but just taking the normal
defaults looked better so I don't recommend that unless you know what
you are doing.)

Perhaps someone (Van?) could print a couple of pages as a final check
on printability: unless something has gone badly wrong I will move it
to 08-007r1 tomorrow.

................Malcolm Cohen (malcolm at nag-j.co.jp)