(j3.2006) Reserving for February J3 meeting at Fairfield Inn online

Toon Moene toon
Mon Dec 29 14:18:07 EST 2008

Bill Long wrote:

> Toon Moene wrote:

>> See you in August !

> And  maybe in May for the WG5 meeting??

No - I wish I could.  However, it's our (i,e,, the Netherlands') turn to
organize the yearly "All Staff Meeting" (a May event) of our
international cooperation on Limited Area Numerical Weather Forecasting,
which means that I'll be occupied locally (the good news is that ~ 25
countries are involved, so the next time this happens I will be retired :-)

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon at moene.org (*NEW*) - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/