(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3753) May WG5/J3 meeting

TAKATA Masayuki takata
Mon Dec 8 02:30:13 EST 2008

WG5 and J3,

I very much appreciate it if the joint May meeting could be shifted to the first
week, i.e. 4-8 May, 2009.  Thank you for the reconsideration.

Please accept my apologies for my carelessness; I didn't notice, both before and
during the meeting, that the announced J3 schedule was inconvenient for myself.

Regards,
Makki

P.S. Sorry I didn't know this discussion was going.  There were too many messages
for me to follow, and I only started reading non-technical ones this morning.

--
Takata, Masayuki: Professor
Edogawa University, Nagareyama, Chiba 270-0198 Japan