(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3739) [POSSIBLE SPAM] May WG5/J3 meeting]]

Bill Long longb
Thu Dec 4 13:55:23 EST 2008

John Reid wrote:

> I can manage the first week of May and would like to accommodate Makki.

Either week works for me, but like Aleks, I'd like to know soon.  I
usually buy airline tickets far in advance.

> It has been pointed out to me that neither the J3 or the WG5 site specifies the
> exact date, nor do the draft minutes. I think we decided to switch to Monday to
> Friday meetings, which I will add to the minutes.

If it matters, the old dates are in the J3 meeting 185 minutes (which
are approved and publicly available) and are in the draft 186 minutes I
sent to Stan.  If we change the dates, then at least Stan should
"repair" the 186 minutes.

> In view of the way we worked to the dot of 12 noon on Friday in Tokyo, should we
> do the same in Las Vegas?

Not a problem for me.  But, people need to know far enough in advance to
schedule flights accordingly.