(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3735) [POSSIBLE SPAM] May WG5/J3 meeting]]

John Reid John.Reid
Thu Dec 4 05:51:45 EST 2008

> On Dec 3, 2008, at 8:34 PM, Van Snyder wrote:
>

>>Makki has indicated a preference for 3-8 May instead of 10-15 May for
>>the 2009 WG5/J3 meeting.
>>
>>I have contracts for 10-15 May.
>>
>>If we are to move the meeting forward one week, we should do it soon.
>>Valerie says the sleeping rooms and meeting space are available as of
>>now, but that could change soon.
>>
>>Let me know by Monday of next week if you want to change the date.

I can manage the first week of May and would like to accommodate Makki.

It has been pointed out to me that neither the J3 or the WG5 site specifies the
exact date, nor do the draft minutes. I think we decided to switch to Monday to
Friday meetings, which I will add to the minutes.

In view of the way we worked to the dot of 12 noon on Friday in Tokyo, should we
do the same in Las Vegas?

Cheers,

John.