(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3726) May WG5/J3 meeting

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Dec 3 20:34:56 EST 2008

Makki has indicated a preference for 3-8 May instead of 10-15 May for
the 2009 WG5/J3 meeting.

I have contracts for 10-15 May.

If we are to move the meeting forward one week, we should do it soon.
Valerie says the sleeping rooms and meeting space are available as of
now, but that could change soon.

Let me know by Monday of next week if you want to change the date.

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder at jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?