(j3.2006) Reserving for February J3 meeting at Fairfield Inn online

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Wed Dec 3 20:30:04 EST 2008

If you want to reserve your room for the February J3 meeting at the
Fairfield Inn online, go to

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lasfi-fairfield-inn-las-vegas-airport/

On the right side is a panel for making reservations.  Put in the
arrival and departure dates.  Near the bottom of that panel is a slot
for the group code.  Insert "jotjota". You will get the J3 Fortran rate,
which is confirmed (or was for me) on the page you reach upon pushing
the "find" button.

Hmmm, this isn't quite right yet, since it says "two double" instead of
"king" for the room description, but Valerie's staff should have it
repaired soon.

If you join Marriott rewards, you can get 1 mile per dollar put into
your frequent flyer account if you're in one of the 30+ plans that
Marriott works with.

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder at jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?