(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3699) Comment on N1761

Aleksandar Donev donev1
Tue Dec 2 23:49:37 EST 2008

Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> PLEASE can I remind people once again to redirect their replies to WG5
> messages to go to the WG5 list not the J3 list.
Sorry...I do try. In this particular case the original message was sent
to J3 with multiple cc's (which I did not look at---I see now one of
them was WG5). From what I remember sending to WG5 will automatically
distribute to everyone on J3 so people should only list the WG5 address
as the TO field, right?
Perhaps at this point it is best to send a summary of whatever we
discussed to the WG5 address...I'll do it soon.
Aleks