(j3.2006) Pictures from Tokyo meeting

Lionel, Steve steve.lionel
Mon Dec 1 15:38:13 EST 2008

I took a number of pictures of attendees at the Tokyo meeting and would like to show them on the web with names attached.  Are there any attendees who do not want their pictures shown in this manner?  I would have them on Flickr with names in the descriptions.  What about pictures showing spouses?

It feels strange to have to ask this, but there are too many people and companies scouring the web and collecting information on people in photos.  In years past I would not have given it a second thought.

Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division
Intel Corporation
Nashua, NH