(j3.2006) (SC22WG5.3693) Draft minutes

Van Snyder Van.Snyder
Mon Dec 1 15:17:31 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 08:38 -0800, John Reid wrote:
> WG5,
>
> Here is a new version, following edits suggested by David and Makki. Please
> discard the earlier version. More comments, please.
>
> John.

John:

Concerning N1759-3:

Initial note: It would be helpful to newcomers to include the URLs for
the PL22.3 and WG5 archives.

5.1p2 has an extraneous > in the first line (maybe my mailer put it in).
In the second line, delete the first "were".  Capitalize "summaries".

5.4p1:  The first line is too long.

5.5 IFIP WG2.5 report: Add "as IEEE P1788" at the end.

Monday:  Add "concerning Bessel functions" after the second "comments".

Thursday, penultimate paragraph:  It was also remarked that F2008 will
include very little that depends on F2003, other than the interaction of
coarrays with polymorphism; it is essentially an upgrade of F95.

Van