(j3.2006) Proposal from Pasadena Hilton for meeting at Caltech in August 08

Bill Long longb
Wed Oct 10 19:20:29 EDT 2007

In my past experience with Hilton hotels, the cost of internet access is
quite high.  Did they provide a quote?

Holding the meetings in a different place from where we stay wastes
travel time each day.  Could be just have the meeting at the hotel?

Overall, this looks like about double the cost of a Las Vegas meeting.
On top of another high cost meeting next year (Tokyo), and the increase
in the membership fee, this seems very hard to justify just to gain a
few degrees.