(j3.2006) Anybody want a copy of WG14 (C) TR on decimal floating point?

Bill Long longb
Fri Jul 27 14:13:19 EDT 2007

If it is electronic. Sure.

On an older issue of nominations for emeritus members, does Richard
Maine meet the 10-year service threshold?  Certainly his stint as editor
for f03 qualifies as a "significant" contribution to Fortran
standardization.

Bill Long                                   longb at cray.com