(j3.2006) TKR for C Interop

Aleksandar Donev donev1
Tue Feb 27 19:42:19 EST 2007

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 16:08, Bill Long wrote:
> One could consider adding them for interoperable
> procedures (though I do not think this is a good idea). ?However, you
> cannot say they are no longer allowed in an actual Fortran procedure.
Of course, I was talking about interoperable stuff, that is, interfaces that
have BIND(C) *only*. Again, I do not propose or desire any changes to F2003
or F2008, certainly not backward-incompatible ones. Give me the benefit of
doubt and instead of assuming I am proposing something stupid ask me to
clarify.
Thanks,
Aleks