(j3.2006) Question about co-arrays

Van Snyder van.snyder
Wed Feb 7 20:44:04 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 17:26 -0800, Aleksandar Donev wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 February 2007 17:23, Van Snyder wrote:
> > For
> > example, [230:20-22] an I/O list item can't have a POINTER component
> > unless the list item is processed by UDDTIO.  What about a C_LOC?
> You mean C_PTR?
> These types have private components and are thus not allowed in I/O.

Yes, I did mean C_PTR.  There's nothing in 9.5.3 about PRIVATE, nor in
4.5.4.7 about I/O.  Where are objects with private components prohibited
in I/O lists?

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder at jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?