(j3.2006) J3/07-278 minutes to J3 meeting #181 of 6-10-Aug-2007 in London

Dan Nagle dannagle
Thu Aug 30 15:29:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

Comments,

1.1.7, N1688 was written by Van, not Alek.

Future meetings, 183 will start Sunday 10 Feb, not Monday 11.
We all agreed we didn't have enough time during 181 for all the work.

Do HP and IBM need to attend 181 or 182 ?  Just asking.  :-)

I'll put this as-is on the server for now,
if you update it, I'll replace it with the new one.

Thanks for pinging 07-248r2  ;-)

Whitlock, Stan wrote:
> Attached please find J3 paper 07-278, the minutes to J3 meeting #181,
> 6-10-Aug-2007 in London.  This was a joint meeting with WG5 but these
> minutes only record J3 activities.
>

> As of this writing, paper 07-248r2 has not appeared in the m181
> post-meeting so it is not yet available, even though it was the passed
> answer to interp F03/0093.
>

> I was not at m181.  The minutes of the meeting were generously and
> graciously provided by Dick Hendrickson and I want to thank him for his
> thoroughness and accuracy.  I added all of the other extras that you
> have come to know and love in J3 meeting minutes.  If you find in errors
> or omissions, please report them to me.
>

> Dan, could you please put 07-278 in the m181 post-meeting?
>

> Thanks                                      /Stan

Dan Nagle
Purple Sage Computing Solutions, Inc.