(j3.2006) Librarian stuff

Dan Nagle dannagle
Tue Aug 28 06:25:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

Malcolm Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 00:46:04 +0900, Dan Nagle <dannagle at verizon.net> wrote:
>> I still need 07-249r1

<snip>

> I've fixed the website copies now.
>
> ***Dan please note: Maybe Jim and I did something wrong, but the
> upload2 script took the ".txt" extension off the filename and
> just stored it as a bare "07-249r1".  I fixed that manually,
> but if you've made recent changes to the upload2 script you
> might want to double-check them.

Yes.  Rich made the upload2 php script.  I don't know php.

I got it.  I was expecting the post papers in the post directory,
but in the meeting directory is fine.  Hmm ... I guess I didn't
say where to put them.  Oh well, no harm.

I've also got the paper181.txt file with correct date etc.

BTW, the default reply for the J3 List is set to sender,
so reply-all is needed to reply to the list.  IIRC, it had
been set to reply-to-list.  I'm getting two copies of replies,
so please watch your to and cc when replying.

<snip>

All that's needed now is 07-248r2 and the minutes
and 181 can be closed.  The Treasurer's report is 07-277,
the minutes will be 07-278 when available.

--

Dan Nagle
Purple Sage Computing Solutions, Inc.