(j3.2006) Liaison to IFIP WG 2.5

Aleksandar Donev donev1
Tue Aug 21 14:54:50 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 11:44, Lawrie Schonfelder wrote:
> since they are clearly an architecturally specific efficiency aid, not
> providing general problem solving expression support,
All big words with little argument to support them and even less meaning. What
is "architecturally specific" about them? And what is "general problem
solving support"? They sure seem superbly portable and general to me in the
sense that they are not tied to any particular machine or application.
Best,
Aleks
--
Aleksandar Donev, Ph.D.
Lawrence Postdoctoral Fellow @ LLNL
E-mail: donev1 at llnl.gov
Phone: (925) 424-6816  Fax: (925) 423-0785
Address: P.O.Box 808, L-367, Livermore, CA 94551-9900
Web: http://cherrypit.princeton.edu/donev