(j3.2006) Integration of co-arrays with the intrinsic shift functions

Aleksandar Donev donev1
Sat Aug 11 16:40:22 EDT 2007

Craig,
> I believe this is an absolutely critical point.  I have been
> commissioned at Los Alamos to develop a strategic plan for software
> tools and programming models to cover the next 10 years.
Sorry you couldn't come to London. Let's talk on the phone next week
when I return so I can update you and so we can have a discussion about
future approach and DOE interests in CAF. Also, I would like to learn
more about the new cell+AMD machine you are building and how you expect
to program for it (especially compile).
Let me know when you are around. I will be back at work Tuesday.
Hope you are well healthwise as well,
Aleks

--
Aleksandar Donev, Ph.D.
Lawrence Postdoctoral Fellow @ LLNL
E-mail: donev1 at llnl.gov
Phone: (925) 424-6816  Fax: (925) 423-0785
Address: P.O.Box 808, L-367, Livermore, CA 94551-9900
Web: http://cherrypit.princeton.edu/donev