(js-ustag.2006) Draft agenda for TAG meeting

Bill Long longb at cray.com
Mon Nov 29 09:47:02 EST 2010

I talked to John Mellor-Crummey at SC10, and suggested that he, or
someone from his group, should attend a J3 meeting when we are
discussing the Coarray TR.  I specifically suggested the June 2011
meeting, but he lost interest when I told him it was in Germany.
Evidently international travel is an issue for him.   I think the "but
is not limited to" weasel words in the motion are sufficient to
accommodate someone from Rice if conditions change.

Bill Long                                           longb at cray.com