[Coarray-ts] Collectives

Bill Long longb at cray.com
Thu May 31 08:45:12 EDT 2012

The existing specific proposal for the collectives includes an optional
"team" argument (assuming we do that form of teams).  If present, the
operation is on the members of the team. If absent, all of the images
are used.  If we adopt the partitioning scheme, then the set of images
would not extend outside the current partition.   I think "set of
images" covers these cases.

Bill Long                                           longb at cray.com